At North Hills, we employ a community of compassionate professionals that we believe truly represent the “best minds and biggest hearts” in the business.
Our team includes over 813 experienced nurses, technologist, medical professionals, support staff, medical staff of 600 physicians and mid-level providers in addition to 79 Volunteers. Please visit us regularly and browse our current career opportunities.
North Hills is proud to offer competitive salaries that reflect background experience and special skills. We promote diversity in the workplace and provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified applicants.
North Hills Hospital is proud to be a tobacco-free workplace.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Primary Stroke Center certification by The Joint Commission
- Heart Failure Accredited by the Society of Chest Pain Centers
- First hospital in the United States to have a Cycle 4 Chest Pain Center with PCI
- First hospital in Northeast Tarrant County to have an O-Arm Navigation System for computer-assisted spine surgery
- Named a Pathway to Excellence Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for our excellent nursing environment
- North Hills Hospital is the official hospital of the Texas Motor Speedway, Brahmas Hockey, and the Cowtown Marathon
Health and Welfare Benefits Plan:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Health Care and Day Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and AD&D Insurance and Dependent Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- Voluntary CorePlus Benefits
We are always looking for dedicated professionals to join our dynamic healthcare team.
We hope you'll take a moment to fill out our online application. After that, our recruiter will contact you to follow up. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at (817) 255-1181.
If you have a disability and require assistance completing the online application, please contact the Human Resources Department at (817) 255-1181.
You have three options to apply for open positions:
North Hills Hospital
Registration, Supply Chain and Similar Services are filled by Dallas Shared Services, which is located in Coppell, TX.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!