Medical Staff Membership
To obtain an Application for membership complete the Request for Application for Physicians or Request for Application for Advanced Practice Professionals (NP, PA, and CRNA) and fax it to the Medical Staff Office at (817) 255-1968 or email to NHIL.MedicalStaff@hcahealthcare.com.
- hCare Access
- Order Form for Scheduling Radiology Procedures (revised November 2011)
- Outpatient Services Order Form (revised December 2011)
- Therapy Services Order Form (revised May 2011)
The Credentialing Portal
On November 10, the newly developed Credentialing Portal will be made available to all users, including Providers & Delegates, Medical Staff Office users, and Credentialing Processing Center staff.
The Credentialing Portal provides an enhanced communication channel for our providers and delegates. As a single point of access to HCA Credentialing Online (HCO), providers and delegates will be able to access credentialing information at any time. During active credentialing cycles, they can manage their portion of the process and view the progress being made at each step. Providers and delegates will always be able to access expiring items, existing facility privileges, and provider profile information through the Credentialing Portal.
Access is provided through a secure web link that providers can access anytime, eliminating the need for emailing embedded links that often go to spam folders.
MSOs: In preparation for a successful implementation, please review the responsibilities below.
MSO Key Tasks
- Please work with your local IT&S team to add this URL to the MSO portion of your website: https://credentialing.parallon.com
- Awareness items will be available for order on the DMS website at a later date. Please watch for a notice when these materials are ready.
- Ensure that this message is shared with anyone providing physician support at the facility level.
In the coming weeks, we will provide more information about what the Portal experience will look like, as well as education materials to ensure that all users are well prepared before implementation. Please watch for a Hold-the-Date to arrive soon.