Joint Replacement Surgery
Joint Replacement Program
North Hills Hospital is pleased to offer our patients a comprehensive joint replacement program. Our Joint Program has earned the national distinction of a Disease Specific Certification for our Total Hip and Total Knee Replacements from the Joint Commission. This program offers you coordinated care at every level, including nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, case management and postsurgical outpatient support.
Before surgery, our multidisciplinary team will meet with you to escort you through the pre-operative process, to provide insight into your upcoming procedure, to create an individualized treatment plan, and to answer your questions through an educational format called Joint Camp. Our program includes:
- A joint replacement program coordinator to serve as a resource to you and to streamline your care
- An individualized post-surgical recovery plan
- Dedicated, caring staff trained specifically to care for patients following a total joint replacement
- Private patient rooms on a recently constructed unit
- A post-surgery gift from North Hills Hospital
There are five board certified orthopedic surgeons experienced in joint replacement surgery who participate in our joint replacement program:
To find out more, call any of these doctors' offices to schedule an appointment, or call the North Hills Hospital joint replacement resource line at (817) 255-1691.