From competitive athletes to weekend warriors, sports-related injuries can happen in an instant to anyone at any age.
Our Sports Medicine Team offers the expertise of Physicians, Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists to help get you back on your feet quickly after an injury.
Plus, as the official hospital of the Texas Motor Speedway, The Cowtown Marathon and the Texas Brahmas hockey team, you'll have the added peace of mind knowing the same orthopedic surgeons and therapists that treat these high level athletes are ready to put you and your family on the fast track to a speedy recovery.
We are proud of our new state-of-the-art Outpatient Rehabilitation Clinic which opened in April of 2011.
Peak Performance Programs
- Sport-Specific Training
- Return to Sport Interval Programs
- Speed & Agility Programs
- Knee Injury Prevention
- Throwers' Programs
- Sports Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Personally Designed Work-Out Program Monitored by Professionals
- Fitness Center
- Sports Specialists (for foot, ankle, knee, hip, shoulder, elbow injuries)
- Spine Specialists
- Orthopedic Certified Specialists
- Therapist Certified in Sports Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Metabolic and Bariatric Treatment Techniques
- Running Biomechanics and Gait Evaluation
- Custom Orthotics
- Hand Therapy
- Fitness Assessments
- Custom Bracing, Splinting & Taping
- State of the Art Imaging