Committed to providing the most convenient methods to fulfill your health care needs, North Hills Hospital offers online Pre-Registration and Mammogram Scheduling. This includes scheduled procedures such as:
- Outpatient Tests (Radiology, Mammography, Cardiology, Respiratory, Laboratory)
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Outpatient Surgery
- Inpatient Surgery
- Delivery of a Baby
- Sleep Lab
Simply complete the Online Pre-Registration or Mammogram Scheduling forms at least two (2) business days prior to your scheduled appointment.
With the exception of mammograms and deliveries, your upcoming procedure should be scheduled before beginning the pre-registration process. If you need to schedule your visit, call (817) 255-1999 before continuing.
When you are ready to proceed, be sure you have all of the information listed below.
- Social Security Number (Why do we need this information?)
- Name of ordering physician
- Date of your scheduled procedure (if pregnant, use estimated delivery date)
- All insurance cards information
- Employer information
If an email address is supplied you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
On the day of your scheduled visit, check-in with our registration staff to sign the required consent forms. Please bring identification and insurance cards at the time of service.
Learn more about Online Pre-Registration.